Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chap. #17 the final blog!!!!!!

"My name is Aisha Hossain. And I am an illegal alien."

Finally! Aisha finally got around to saying what she really wanted to say! Nadira wanted everyone to hear it to. It's like they wanted to just blurt it out but they knew that it would coast them. In the beginning I remember that Aisha was so against letting other people know. To the point where Nadira wasn't even a loud to tell her best freind. And then Aisha goes up to recite her speech and voices her biggest secret to no one person but to basically the whole community! I really thought that she would never do that, especially (if remember a little while back) she was completely losing it. I never expected her to do that. I expected Nadira would be the one to go around and tell people but no, it was Aisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment