Sunday, March 1, 2009

Significant Sentence chap. 3-4

"What that really means is I'm supposed to do whatever she says, and she gets all the credit."- Nadira, chapter four, p.28, ask me no questions by Marina Budhos

I think that Aisha is really letting this get to her head and that she has decided to be all cocky about it. I mean she is really treating Nadira really badly. I know that if I had someone treating me like that I would probably be really mad at them and I would have done the same thing that Nadira did. I would have said no. I mean who wants to be bossed around after having your father taken away and put in detention and while your mother is in a church somewhere waiting for your father to be released? I don't. I think that Aisha really isn't thinking about how Nadira feels about this and she really should stop and think about it, because they are going to get in many more fights if she doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. i completely agree she should stand up to aisha and stop talking orders from her nadira seems to not feel confident and she should get some courage.

    ReplyDelete